.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Longer Healthier Hair

The journey to longer healthy hair has officially begun! The main reason that I choose this goal is because.....I had nothing else to shoot for. I have been natural since birth and I have finally learned what my hair likes, what it can take, and and what it hates. I have always been content with it's length but I figure "what the heck" let's see how long I can grow.

On Wednesday, I did a clarifying wash, deep conditioned with Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol conditioner, and blow dried it out with low heat for an easier trimming.
Thursday I wore my hair up and off my shoulders in a bun. Then Thursday night I trimmed my ends, massaged my scalp, and moisturized downs to the ends. Put my hair in four small buns and wrapped up in satin. Bedtime! :)


I used the blow dryer on my hair prior to trimming. I wasn't going for an even trim I was aiming to eliminate split ends and those annoying little knots.
This is the result of my trim.