.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Product Review: Tea and Honey Blends Tea Tree Conditioner

The product being reviewed was sent to me free of charge to test out and review. I have not received any monetary composition for this review and my views and opinions on this product are completely honest.

Tea and Honey Blends


Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Gycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Centrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Camphor Oil, Eucalpytus Globulus Leaf Oil, Peppermint, Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Rosemary Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter Extract, Algae Extract, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin Acrylamidopropytrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol

They say: Nourishes the hair with added texture, shine, & softness pH balanced. Designed to to stimulate the scalp.

I say: So, what did I think about this conditioner? I loved it! The scent reminded me of Giovanni's Triple Tea Tree Treat but the THB conditioner has a much softer scent, more slip, and left my hair feeling soft. Detangling was a breeze and after rinsing I did not feel any residue left behind from the conditioner. I have various hair types on my head and the way each section responded to the conditioner leads me to believe this conditioner would work for any hair type. However, I do wonder how well this conditioner would work as a leave-in. This product came at the perfect time because I was just about to begin my hunt for a new deep conditioner. .....Yes, I would buy this product again (and in the 32oz). :)

Visit Tea and Honey Blends to view their other products.