.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

David Beckham Bodywear



David Beckham Bodywear
Following in the footsteps of wife Victoria, David Beckham has revealed he is set to launch his own fashion line.

After being the face of Emporio Armani's underwear, the footballer told WWD.com how it inspired him to create his own bodywear collection.

"I have had the idea of doing a bodywear collection for some time now. The push to do something of my own really came as a result of my collaboration with Armani.

"With my team we have spent time working on the fit, the fabric and the style to ensure the product looks and feels the very best and I am hugely proud of the end result."

He added: "I can't wait to show people the collection - although I'm not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again."

The Beckham brand is here to stay as David is looking forward to focusing on other fashion and beauty products. Next up is his new fragrance - Homme by David Beckham.