.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Black Tea and Shedding



While catching up in my vloggers uploads on YouTube I came across a video from Traycee of K.I.S.S. and she was talking about the
benefits of black tea rinses and shedding. Claims are that the caffeine in black tea blocks the DHT hormone that causes shedding. I have always shed a lot so I say "what the hey" might as well give it a try. I will follow up with results...until then here is a little more background on DHT and shedding:

What is DHT?

An enzyme that occurs naturally in your body known as 5 alpha-reductase converts the male hormone testosterone into another hormone known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Men with pattern hair loss have increased levels of DHT in the scalp. DHT contributes to a shortening of the growth phase. Hairs become brittle, lighter in color, and fall out at a much faster rate than normal. Studies now show that inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase is the key to preventing hair loss and male pattern balding. Procerin’s active ingredients prevent the chemical reaction that changes testosterone into DHT, and reduce levels of DHT present in the scalp.
Also check out the K.I.S.S youtube channel and blog for additional information.